Friday, December 01, 2006

O.K. Better Late than Never...
These are pictures from Thanksgiving on the farm. Waylan and Isaac made fast friends. I wish I had counted how many times they ran up the hill and rolled down into the leaves. They also marched and sang down by the lake at the bonfire. The big hit of the weekend was the four-wheeler ride. I only got made fun of a few times for my nervousness about the whole process. Apparently, uncle Jerry enjoyed it almost as much as the kids! And, as always, Cody was a great sport playing with the little
guys. He let them tackle him over and over. Isaac is still telling me about playing with his cousins. He really enjoyed having everyone (almost-we missed Mel) together in one place. I think I included all of the little guys except for Levi. For those of you interested...I uploaded a very cute picture of him looking at the big kids through the back window three times. After deleting it for the third time...I gave up! Anyway, just thought a few people might like to see the pics of the kids!















No comments: